Various Artists - SLAMpler Year BuzzerBeater 2010-SAY IT LIKE IT REALLY IS
The SLAMpler Year BuzzerBeater 2010 SAY IT LIKE IT REALLY IS is themed from the song and single promoting the Public Enemy ; Bring The Noise Hits, Vids, and Docs BOXSET in summer of 2010. The song and video ushered in another creative boom in the SLAMjamz story. The HEET Mob returned with 'HOWIMETyoMUTHA' the lead single from their 'Found Missing' album. Son Of Bazerk, Kendo The Almost Famous with DMC, Tijana bASS, Most Hi Fi, Big V.E.L, Crew Grrl Order, and the baNNed all were fresh off touring with Public Enemy across the earth in 2010. Dynamic new additions such as CU Next Weekend, Palo Monte, Mike Metalz, promised new dynamic sounds heading into 2011.
These ALBUMS are compilations with Various Artists from the label as well as
special albums created for specific causes and reasons. Upon the first 10 years The SLAMjamz MILLENNIUM Series was inspired by catalog compilations of labels finding online digital distribution ultimate way to expose its music. The 21st Century Recording Label Experience. Our goal is to highlight our small artist base to discovering a 'new way' while discovering fresh new reasonable new artist revenue streams that reward the artist while they do what they love. We want to also be a 'prototype' label as well. After 10 years as a digital independent we are forming legs under us. The infrastructure has passion now. The artists are truly into their craft here full blast.
'SLAMjamz Records created in 1996 was designed simply to serve the uncompromising expression of Hip-Hop based music in general,' said Chuck D. 'Any particular style of playing and vocalization which represents an authentic way of musical feeling is genuine expression. By virtue of its significance in place, time, and circumstance, it possesses its own tradition, artistic standards and audience that will keep it alive. Starting as a licensing company, moving early into the online world and finally as a physical distributor worldwide, SLAMjamz varied approach is essential to the development of global urban acts.
Hip-Hop, therefore, is expression and communication, a musical and worldwide social manifestation, and SLAMjamz Records is concerned with identifying its impulse, be it with the option of varied sonic formats, not sensational and commercial adornments. SLAMjamz to present this to the world as a true 21st Century Recording Label..'
The SLAMjamz Digital Company Of Recordings ,The 21st Century Multimedia Label a Division of SLAMmedia INC.
Digital Distribution by www.SPITdigital.com , WWW.TUNECORE.com
- 1 Public Enemy -/ Say It Like It Really Is
- 2 Son Of Bazerk and No Self Control-Let Me Tell You Who I Am
- 3 HEET Mob-HOWIMETyoMUTHA
- 4 CREW GRRL Order -First Lady Eclectic MetHod MIXÂ
- 5 Kendo The Almost Famous -ROCK Harder featuring DMC
- 6 Tijana bASS-Face Of Freedom RMX
- 7 MOST HI FI -Harlem Bar
- 8 Mistachuck- TEAR DOWN THAT WALL JUICE Atzlan Mixx
- 9 CU Next Weekend-All She Really WantsÂ
- 10 Crew Grrl Order-Go Green
- 11 HEET Mob-Every 40 MInutes
- 12 MIKE METALz-This Is What You Get!
- 13 JOE BAD X- Wild Horses
- 14 BIG V.E.L - THE 9Â
- 15 PALO MONTE- ENIGMAÂ
- 16 DJ LORD -Never Gonna Get it If You Aint Got It
- 17 KHARI WYNN ENERGY DISCIPLES-Universal Sacrifice
- 18 MOST HI-FI -THE SUPERNATURAL THEME
- 19 The Roscoe Henderson Chorus -GOd Can God Will
- 20 PUBLIC ENEMY -MKSUBLDÂ The CDOC mixxÂ
- 21 CU Next Weekend-Comic Book Life
- 22 The baNNed-What Side You On?