SLAMjamz Healthy Urban Music Campaign 2006 Spawns New Releases/ signings for First Period
It's been a minute, but SLAMjamz has stepped outfront with some awesome
artistry in the '06.
1. The DirtY NortH cd/dvd Conflict Re'soul'ution releases Feb 21st
2. MOST HI-FI on March 7th
3. KENDO THE ALMOST FAMOUS 'Almost Famous' April 4th
4. LOWdown on April 18th
The 20 track, 20 video, 20 MP3 SLAMpler has featured these sights and sounds as well and will be debuted at the MIDEM music conference Jan 20th at the south of France. As of this report, SLAMdigital is re-organizing with the ORCHARD regarding the spring releases so far featuring:
1. THE baNNed - the backing band of Public Enemy, guitarist Khari WYNN, bassist Bryan HARDGROOVE, drummer Mike FAULKNER, turntablist DJ LORD, and turntablist-producer DJ JOHNNY JUICE finishing up the cd/dvd for June.
Other tenative SLAMjamz releases:
2. The SCALLIONS - May 16th
3. TiJANA bASS (international) June
4. KYLE JASON LIVE July
5. PUBLIC ENEMY August
6. CREW GRRL ORDER September
7. SHEsquad October
8. HEAVENOCOPTERS November
These releases are subject to change, and are in the standard of cd/dvd jewelcased packaging.